woensdag 19 december 2007

Wedding Photos - Gert & Irene






This week I visited Gert & Irene to hand over their wedding photos and more importantly, their long awaited wedding album!    As I was so busy, it had taken longer than I had anticipated, but nevertheless, the moment had arrived!   I always get the feeling that it is worth waiting longer for the album than getting it within a few weeks - it's something to look forward to (I hear so often).  My wedding abums are full spread open over two pages 60cm x 30cm high.  Hand bound covers and the printer is Vakcolor in Limburg which is deep in the south of Holland, between Belgium and Germany.  They are a great printing company and have the nicest staff you can imagine.

The same goes for Gert & Irene - we had a great day and I thoroughly enjoyed taking among these shots - among many many others  :-)